2.11.12

The review: Millie's Lashes

After writing about the news (here) that Made in Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh has launched her first line of lashes, I thought I really ought to practice what I preach, all in the name of blogging, of course..





I'd heard a lot about how lightweight Millie's Lashes are due to them being made from natural hair, which massively appealed to me as I really dislike how heavy certain big-name lash brands can feel on the eyes – that's even if I get as far as wearing them; usually I get so fed up with not being able to apply them properly and getting glue all over the place that I forget the idea altogether!)

But after watching the video below on Millie's website, where she demonstrates how to apply them (and makes it look a bit too easy!) I opted to try the Mayfair lash for a night out last weekend and found them surprisingly easy to apply. The glue dries clear too, so even if you do get into a bit of a glued-up mess, no one would ever notice! I can't speak for the other lashes in Millie's range, but the Mayfair is natural-looking with just the right amount of oomph, and you can barely tell you're wearing them.

Although a bit pricey at £8.99, the lashes are reusable up to five times (according to Millie in the video), and each pair comes with its own tweezer for an easy application. Plenty of lash bang for your buck, I reckon.

Millie's Lashes are available here and at selected retailers across the UK.

Have you tried Millie's Lashes? How do you rate them among other brands?


1 comment: