7.12.11

Treat a loved one to an indulgent facial with Sanctuary Spa this Christmas


I have seen so many amazing Christmas gift ideas recently that I went from not knowing what to buy people to being spoilt for choice. One in particular being this amazing Facial in a Box gift set from Sanctuary Spa. For me, you can't beat a good facial, although regular spa treatments can become costly, and it seems odd to spend so much money on something that can be just effective done yourself for a fraction of the price (unless of course 'extraction' [the removal of blackheads] is on the menu as I'm too much of wimp to do that myself!). And with this gift set, you get the quality of products from a well-established Covent Garden spa in the comfort of your own home.

The Ultimate Facial in a Box comprises:
  • 5 Minute Thermal Detox - 15ml
  • Lift and Brightening Eye - 5ml
  • Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser - 15ml
  • Muslin Cloth
  • Warming Microbrasion Polish - 15ml
  • Stop the Clock Moisturiser - 10ml
  • Therapist Secret Facial Oil - 2ml
All for just £20! I already know who I'm getting this for, make sure you snap it up too and treat someone to a relaxing Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, no need to pay in a spa for it or well, perhaps it's worth it and if you can afford it sure, why not, but trying it at home sounds fine to me.

    ReplyDelete